Posted: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 1:43 PM
Req ID: 20621
Job Family: 5253
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices : then Sabre is right for you It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Job Description 13;
The Business Process Analyst works with stakeholders from all ITSM process disciplines to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives.
* Act as a process engineer contributing to Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge management disciplines.
* Collaborate with ITSM Process Owners, create or revise Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) process and procedures.
* Coordinate implementation of new processes in the companys ITSM application (Service Now). This will consist of organizing request/enhancements, adding detail where content is lacking, communicate with stakeholders and look for process/tool gaps with the associated enhancement or request. Creating test scenarios that will validate each enhancement is working appropriately. Contribute to creating a procedure for creating test scenarios across all disciplines (INC, PRB, CHG, KB)
* Develop the documentation defining the processes being incorporated into the ITSM application (Service Now).
* Demonstrable understanding of the ITIL Service Management framework
* Ability to perform Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) by analyzing and interpreting trends in ITSM performance data and work with service providers to understand and improve their performance metrics.
* Ability to manage comprehensive change initiatives across all core components: people, process, and technology.
* Guide/Train stakeholders on best use of process and tools to ensure adoption and leveraging of process automation opportunities and capabilities.
Job Requirements 13;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to communicate on infrastructure, security, and risk:related concepts to technical and non:technical audiences.
* General understanding of Business Service Management (BSM) principles.
* General understanding of Information Technology operations and infrastructure processes.
EDUCATION: Must be pursuing a Bachelors Degree and have an expected graduation date of August 2018 to December 2019.
a img outline:none; padding:0; margin:0;img outline:none;
At Sabre, we are fortunate to have the resources of a large company paired with the culture of a startup. Our company culture includes casual work environments, employee amenities, flexible work arrangements, and exceptional learning opportunities. And, you will be surrounded by intelligent team members who you will be proud to call your peers.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabres Employee Relations Department at Action
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
• Location: Mid Cities
• Post ID: 74037027 arlington