Posted: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 2:25 PM
Req ID: 19675
Job Family: 5252
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices : then Sabre is right for you It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Job Description 13;
Sabre connects people with the worlds greatest travel possibilities by retailing travel products and providing distribution and technology solutions for the travel industry through our four businesses: Sabre Airline Solutions, Sabre Travel Network, and Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, Sabre has approximately 10,000 employees in more than 60 countries. Our teams around the world work together to support travelers, travel agents, corporations, government agencies and travel suppliers. Our team members are people who take initiative, are resourceful and innovative, and are passionate about what they do. In return for their hard work and dedication, Sabre provides our employees with countless learning and growth opportunities, a healthy work:life balance and a fun, yet productive, work environment.
Airline Solutions provides industry leading SaaS, PaaS and local installation solutions to the Airline industry. We have numerous airlines globally that use our products and services and we continue to experience strong growth in a highly competitive and exciting market. We believe we have the best team in our industry and have a number of challenging and exciting initiatives underway to continue our growth and leadership position. Intelligence Exchange Group is seeking a Systems Owner who will assist in leading the team responsible for performance, scalability and reliability of our product platforms.
Job Requirements 13;
The System Owner will assist the Manager of Intelligence Exchange Operations in leading a team of infrastructure and technical support specialists in the following activities:
* Align with and consult other IX and RI System Owners and Architects
* Primary contact, SME, and Architect for RI SaaS Environment
* Manages outage and emergency situations with datacenter, development and production staff
* Ensure platform availability and addressing operational issues as they arise in accordance with internal and customer SLAs
* Knowledge resource on multiple projects/initiatives across the company for a variety of internal/external customers.
* Defining, designing and implementing new and updated hardware and software solutions for production and non:production platforms.
* Assist with customer installations and training
* Coordinating infrastructure maintenance and upgrades with our Technical Operations Team, Enterprise Operations, DXC, and Applications teams
* Managing our Industry compliance efforts (PCI, SOC1, SOC2, SOX, etc.)
* Creating and maintaining platform documentation. Including input on monitoring and Eyes On Glass alerts
* Define, adhere, and follow all standard operating procedures, including incident and change management
* Define, design, and implement disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
* Assist in developing and maintaining annual budget and capacity planning
* Act as a Technical Mentor for junior team members
* Advising and collaborating with our architecture and product development team on technical hardware and software issues
* Participate in the smooth transition of new and modified services into production.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Minimum 8 years related experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Advanced understanding of specif
• Location: Mid Cities, southlake
• Post ID: 73144647 arlington