Seasoned housekeepers interested in a change of your environment come work for our luxury spa! The Red Door Salon & Spa is currently accepting resumes for an experienced Spa Attendant.
As a Spa Attendant, youll be responsible for maintaining the spa facility to provide a neat, clean, orderly environment. You will perform various cleaning duties to ensure all stations, treatment rooms, restrooms, stock rooms and reception area meet salon standards.
We love what we do and you will too! You will assist our service team to provide impeccable guest service and an impeccable spa experience.
- Follow established procedures to ensure all treatment rooms, restrooms, stock room and reception area are neat and clean
- Wash, dry and fold towels and keep laundry area and dressing rooms clean
- Offer clients beverages and serve spa lunches and other items as needed
- Keep spa reception and waiting areas clean and presentable at all times
- Prepare coffee and other beverages
- Wash all cups, dishes, and silverware used
- Straighten magazines and ensure flower arrangements are fresh and water is clean
- Ensure a neat, clean salon and high standards of cleanliness and organization
- Assist management to ensure compliance with all state licensing and health requirements
- Perform various duties to assist staff, as requested
- Previous experience in a hotel, housekeeping, or hospitality environment
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated to work independently with little or no direction
- Neat and professional appearance
- Physical mobility to bend, lift, and stand for prolonged periods
- Flexible and available to work varied shifts, including evenings and weekends
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 75332027 arlington