Posted: Saturday, July 22, 2017 12:09 AM
Company Name:Robins Consulting
Benefits Offered Medical, 401K, Dental, Vision
Employment Type Full-Time
Contact Person: Levi Monton
Position is available immediately with a project Completion of August 2019.
Must be a results oriented person with at least 7 years experience in high-volume, residential Type IIIA wood-framed on Podium and Cast in Place Garage construction.
Position requires knowledge and experience in Shoring, Below Grade Parking and Heavy Poured in Place Concrete Superstructures as well as wood frame construction.
Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven record of strong leadership, excellent communication skills, and positive subcontractor relations. The Lead Project Superintendent’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Working with Pre-Construction Manager, Construction Manager and Design Consultants to complete Project Plans and Specifications.
• Attend Meetings with City Officials and assist in the Permitting Process
• Assist Pre-Con Manager and Construction Manager in Soliciting Bids from Subcontractors
• Assist in review and creation of scopes of work
• Create and Implement site logistics plans.
• Scheduling and coordination of subcontractors and materials.
• Maintaining production levels to meet the construction production schedule.
• Assure that the quality is of the highest standard.
• OSHA and all other related safety code compliance.
• Coordinating to assure that all inspection procedures and building code requirements are met.
• Meeting with the other Superintendents to discuss job progress.
• Fill out the daily job reports accurately.
• Monitor the work to make certain that required inspections are met.
• Conduct job site subcontractor meetings as necessary.
• Conduct job site safety meetings.
• Inspect site for safety hazards and notify subcontractors or appropriate authority of it.
• Deal with all daily problems that may arise.
• Physical requirements:
• Minimal manual labor. Must be able to lift 40lbs. and be able to walk up and down stairs.
• Top industry pay including bonus, housing & truck allowances plus Medical Benefits. EOE.
About Robins Consulting:
Construction Hunters is a full service Executive Search and Recruiting firm serving the construction, architecture, engineering, and real estate industries. We identify, attract and recruit experienced Project Managers, Estimators, Engineers and other Senior Level Construction candidates for our clients.
We work with many of the largest General Contractors and Construction Companies in North America. Construction Hunters is dedicated to total client satisfaction and has established its reputation as the go to Construction Executive Search Firm in North America.
• Location: Arlington, TX, Mid Cities
• Post ID: 56101073 arlington